- Time is cyclical – so every ending brings on a new beginning.
- Every cycle has 13 segments – all equal
- Each cycle brings a new wave of collective consciousness
- The 5th cycle just ended, on March 9, 2011. This was the “Unity” cycle. The Mayans were very clear that the 5th cycle would end with an earthquake. As we all know, the earthquake in Japan was so large, it actually shifted the earth’s axis.
- The cycle we just began is called the “Unity of Consciousness”. This cycle is set to last 13 equal segments of 18 days each.
That doesn’t give us much time before the next transition. The Mayans never said the world would end. They said a great transformation will take place, as it has many times in the past. Here is the deal with the Winter Solstice in 2012. . . The Sun will sit precisely on the heavenly crossroads between the Milky Way and the galactic equinox, forming a perfect alignment with the center of the galaxy. Now that’s pretty amazing. Right? To add to it, our axis has shifted approximately 6.5 inches toward 133 degrees east longitude. In other words, we are spinning a tad bit faster than we were before. Physicists and geologists say that it’s not a big deal. Our planet is constantly shifting on its axis.
Let’s suspend our disbelief for a moment and think about the ramifications of a huge collective shift in consciousness as of December 21, 2012. You don’t know what will happen, you just know something will; something that will completely change the world as we know it. Do you have any regrets? Do you want to make any amends? Are you living the life you had hoped to live? Look around you. What would you change right now, if you knew, without any doubt, that the life you live now will be transformed into something so unfamiliar that it was prophesied by an ancient culture?
Now go change it. Because regardless of what happens in 2012, your life is finite. There is a beginning and an end. No matter what religion you prescribe to, the life that you know right now will not exist in 100 years. Don’t look back on this time with regret. Do you love someone and are afraid to tell them? Do you have a dream that you are afraid to share? Do you have a friend with whom you haven’t spoken in a while because there “just isn’t enough time”?